Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. I’d rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. 903-809-1284 ... more >