She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. 901-596-4056 ... more >