I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. We were giggling all the way. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. 892-230-8261 ... more >