After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. 251-554-3547 ... more >