Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I had great experience with her. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. 251-485-6989 ... more >