She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. No problem since her location was close to my place. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. 248-617-1160 ... more >