I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. 214-937-0798 ... more >