I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. 213-800-7016 ... more >