My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. 210-898-0844 ... more >