I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I wasn't going to pass that up. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. This was my first time with her and not my last. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. 210-891-1360 ... more >