Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. 987-880-2691 ... more >