She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Nice body, and a very cute bum. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. 985-401-2753 ... more >