She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. 984-223-1783 ... more >