She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. 984-214-6487 ... more >