I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. 980-842-3015 ... more >