I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. She is out-going and talkative. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. 980-677-5124 ... more >