She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. 980-655-8290 ... more >