I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Well sign me up for her fan club! The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. 980-389-7813 ... more >