She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. 979-532-0837 ... more >