I will definitely repeat. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Truly outstanding and memorable. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. 972-534-7932 ... more >