I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. 970-360-5086 ... more >