She has an ass to die for. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. 970-355-3274 ... more >