She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Location was a nice room close to where I work. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. Hot body, service was good. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. 989-750-1505 ... more >