She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. I'm glad I met this little temptress. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. She was quite into the session. She is a sweetie. Just saw her a few days ago. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. 989-613-9061 ... more >