I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. What a refreshing experience. 989-549-4095 ... more >