May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. 985-465-8236 ... more >