It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Service: Very good...lots of energy. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). 985-239-8403 ... more >