Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. 985-217-9078 ... more >