Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. 980-946-5246 ... more >