She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 980-892-7001 ... more >