I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. 980-892-6692 ... more >