When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Ive seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. 980-600-0262 ... more >