Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. 980-434-1166 ... more >