I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I am going to see her again this afternoon. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. 980-399-9281 ... more >