She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. 980-339-6925 ... more >