Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. 977-269-6021 ... more >