I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. 973-259-6457 ... more >