She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. Personality is really friendly and chatty. 972-865-7130 ... more >