Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. 972-534-7255 ... more >