Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Facilities were amazing. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. 972-413-8842 ... more >