The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. 972-209-1747 ... more >