I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. 971-808-4126 ... more >