She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. It was completely mind blowing! Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. 971-307-4225 ... more >