I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I like to earn my good reviews. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. 970-385-9560 ... more >