She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I had great experience with her. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. 966-737-7746 ... more >