I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! 956-815-1464 ... more >