Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. 956-338-2356 ... more >