It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. First thing I could think of was WOW! I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. 956-335-2129 ... more >