She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. First I thought she was Latina. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. 956-253-9473 ... more >