I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. 954-834-5540 ... more >